19 December 2016

TBC by Nature - 24ct Gold Body Lotion Review

Nourish and protect your skin this winters with TBC by Nature Winter Skin Care Range!

Like many of you, my skin too tends to dry and lack moisture during winters. To make sure that the skin is least affected, I follow a skin ritual which makes me moisturise my skin - first, before leaving for office and second when I hit the bed at night. 

I recently receive this 24ct Gold Honey & Almond Body Lotion from TBC by Nature, which claims to have a 12 hour long lasting affect on your skin.


I love how the lotion smells. It is not too overpowering and yet manages to linger on for a long time. Rich in Almond and Honey - the 2 most important ingredient you will find in many winter care products - while honey nourishes your skin and makes it supple, almond helps to moisturise & brighten it.

It also contains Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Ashwagandha, Wheat Germ Oil and Vitamin E. The packaging is good. Although, it can be better!

Top 3 Hits:
  1. The Fragrance
  2. Hydration Level lasts for 5-6 hours (win-win for me!) 
  3. Cream is rich and gets quickly absorbed into the skin
3 misses:
  • Packaging (I wish it was more appealing!)
  • The cream is too runny
  • Not easy to travel with (For my recent trip, I had to transfer it to a smaller bottle which easily fits into my handbag)
Price: 169 INR for 300 ml

This is the first time I have used a product by TBC and it sure hasn't disappointed me :) It is available on Flipkart and Amazon.

Do give it a try!

Much Love,

0 comments: