12 March 2015

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Living in the past is a waste of time, and when you move forward and embrace change, you #StartANewLife!


I remember taking up this job which made it mandatory that I go for training in Delhi. My mother was not at all happy. Dad left the decision on me. And then, I moved out of the city for good 2 months, traveled alone to the city I never liked until then. I left back a few things, nonetheless, I gained more. Moreover, I got to travel, see new places and make new friends!

Change is good, no matter what time it comes. You may not like it but it is necessary. There was a time when I kept pushing dates and months to start my own blog. And then, one fine day we got an assignment in college - Start a blog of your own! Well, just the start/push I wanted, and I got it. This was almost 3 years back. Blogging opened a new facet of life. Made me independent, more open, understand what works and what doesn't when it comes to writing, triggered the creative channel and made me happy!



With blogging, I have met new people. That old undying urge to travel and see new places has got a fresh breathe of life. Result? I have decided to travel to at least 3 places every year. Because, when you travel, you open all the new horizons, you open yourself to challenges, you explore & embrace new things, perfect way to #StartANewLife with a new destination every now and then. After all, who loves monotony? Not me!

So, when was the last time you did something new? Something adventurous? Went against what you have been doing all along?



If not yet, do now!

Ask yourself these questions:
  • When did you actually do what your first impulse, or that persistent feeling is asking you to do?
  • When will you move out of that cloud created around you? Or is that a bubble?
  • Why not test your boundaries and realise what you are capable of?
  • If you always underestimate yourself and fear change, you will never know how brilliant the life can be!

Take a step ahead and #StartANewLife!
  • Move out and explore.
  • Meet new people and cuddle experiences.
  • Let go off the past, the grudges.
  • Learn from failures.
  • Appreciate the loved ones' in your life, every single day. For they, make you who you are.
  • Seek inspiration and learn new things.
  • Never shy away from change, for it will help you open up all the new facets of life.



Just like Housing.com.

Watch the video and you might just realise that, if not now, it will never be!



Open your eyes and you might just find something beautiful around the corner, waiting for you!


0 comments: