22 September 2013

Jab Blog kiya toh darna kya #BloggingIsMyCalling

What's me without blogging is like asking what's Coco without Chanel...

Name: Megha Shrimali
Relationship Status: Married to Blogging


What started as a personal diary almost 2 years back has come a really long way. What was once about writing my thoughts has grown up to be a lifestyle-personal and fashion blog. I call it - A Li'l of Everything; it lets me pour out my thoughts on anything & everything possible under the sun - be it about my city Mumbai, my College Memories, Relationships, Family and Love, Book Reviews, my interests and hobbies, Fashion, Product reviews, food (only sometimes, because I am busy eating it the rest of the time) ...


I love blogging, It takes me away from the chaos and monotony. It gives me a reason to 'write' and let go off things when I am down, a reason to 'write' and cheer up when life seems better and a reason celebrate the perfect matrimony of me and my blogging world!


"When you have a brother you don't need a Superhero
When you blog, you have a reason to live once more!"

There might be innumerable reasons to why I started blogging and I am glad I did. There’s a lot which blogging has taught me; interaction with readers, reaching out to them, writing without the fear of judging and criticism, improving on your ideas and blogging better next time. When you get comments and good reviews; things become all the more interesting in the blogging world :)

My love for blogging is unexplainable; it gives me a platform to express, it keeps me busy, it keeps me thinking, it makes me feel excited about my otherwise chaotic life, it gives me a reason to cherish little things in life, it gives me the power to pen down my thoughts even when I am travelling – blogging goes where I go, constantly walking each step with me and not following me or moving ahead.
I love blogging because it is like a life partner who eves no time or time for you, annoys you to the extremes, doesn't let you sleep but is there always to be the guiding light – that’s “A Li’l of Everything” to me, my everything <3

#BloggingIsMyCalling because...
Jo baat Blogging mai hai, woh kisi aur mai kahan
Jo pyaar Blogging se hai, woh aur kisi se kahan
Because...
Jab Blog kiya toh darna kya <3





This post is a part of MissMalini's MEGA Haul contest

7 comments:

Anjali Arora said...

aww :) cuteee :) awsumm :) keep blogging :) n vl keep readng :)

Megha Shrimali said...

Thank You Anjali :) so much! :D

Shrinidhi Hande said...

Best wishes!

buy stylish mobile case said...

Nice writing. You should write more on it. Put good effort on it. Buy stylish mobile case from
http://www.chumbak.com

Ritika Jain said...

so true! once u start, it grows into addiction. :)

Megha Shrimali said...

Thank you!! :)

Megha Shrimali said...

I totally agree! :)