28 July 2013

Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream - Review

Finally the review of the Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness Review is coming out of drafts. Really sorry for the delay guys!

I used Pond's BB+ cream all through summer and found it a good deal. The Cream is SPF 30 PA++ protection and is specially designed for the Indian skin. Its called the "first All-in-One BB+ Fairness Cream". Lets know more about it.



What catches your attention when you first look at the cream? For me its the packaging!
When it comes to packaging of Ponds White Beauty BB+ Cream - I loved it! It comes in a beautiful looking sleek tube, easy to carry in your bag.





The BB cream has a good texture, its thick and it spreads smooth on my skin. I have a fair skin with time to time breakouts and blackheads every now and then (Hate that!). This cream hides and softens them over a period.






I have a fair skin and Ponds BB cream blends well with my skin tone and gives it a fresh look. It doesn't feel itchy or oily. Usually Ponds creams have this really nice and soft fragrance but the BB cream has very little.


After applying, I am usually out for about 10-12 hours and re-apply after 7-8 hrs. You can re-apply as per your skin type. I have a dry skin and this cream is certainly not for oily. If you have a oily skin you would need a touch up twice as mine.



Its a single shade foundation and would work wonder for medium complexions and little dusky skin tones!
The tube might look expensive but the cream is not. The tube you see in the pictures above is of 18g and worth 125 INR.

I am definitely gonna buy it again. I suggest you go for it if you are not already in love with some other BB cream. However, this one's worth it! :)
Its available in all the stores near you. Do let me know in comments if you have used it or if you plan to do so :)

Note: Since it was my first ever BB cream I was not in a position to compare it with other BB creams available in the market. The views are my own and unbiased.

Don't forget to follow my Facebook page and stay updated :)https://www.facebook.com/alilofeverythingblog

Check out my post on: Ideas on Winter Living Decor

2 comments:

Surbhi Agarwal said...

Better if you do some comparison with CC creams..its a rage now

Megha Shrimali said...

I know :) Just that I didn't feel like doing a comparison. Really liked this product!