07 February 2015

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition #HappyHairChallenge

Hello everyone!

How many of you love challenges? I do! Not that I take them often, but if interesting enough, don’t let go too. Garnier emailed me a few days back about the 30 Days Happy Hair Challenge and I have taken the same happily!

Been a few months that I have been trying hair products to get the one which suits my hair type perfectly. May be I end up getting accustomed to this, may be not? Let’s do this!

So here I am accepting the challenge, writing about my current hair condition & sharing with you. Hair is something that I often tend to neglect. Haircut, once in 6 months, that’s all I have ever done to my hair apart from experimenting with different hair products. Plus there are so many products in the market which are not meant for you hair type and end up doing damage. Hence, all the more necessary to find that perfect partner to your tresses, after all they need utmost attention and care too.
  • My hair is moody, dry and frizzy. 
  • I wash my hair twice a week and oil once a fortnight. Oiling is 3-4 hours before I wash my hair or sometimes overnight. 
I have been fighting dandruff since almost half a year now, which just doesn’t go. Not at all. Tried so many products. If one product helps me fight frizziness, the other makes it a little manageable or just glows up my waves but not even gives everything together. Sigh.

My current hair texture is Light Brown. I have never coloured my hair. 


Evaluation of current hair:
  • Flakes and Dandruff from the scalp
  • Soft inside, dry outside/ends
  • Unmanageable after a day of shampooing
  • Moderate Hair Fall every time I comb
  • No split ends
*Drum rolls* 

Enters: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 


  • It smells amazing. Sweet lemon smell, can’t wait to furnish my review!
  • Available in all the stores near you. [Go buy, wait for my review! ;)]
  • Good packaging
I am really looking forward to tell you all about it! Evaluating my tresses since 2 days. Will go on for another 10 days, so wait for the next Sunday! 

Until then, don’t forget to make love to your hair!

Love,

0 comments: