02 January 2014

#100HappyDays

The New Year has begun and I have found exactly the right kind of inspiration to sail through the initial days of 2014 and its the - #100HappyDays

So what exactly is 100 Happy Days? Is it a blog or some just-another twitter hashtag? A journal of a couple living their happy married life? I had these questions and that's when I clicked on the website to know more.
100 Happy Days as the name says has got to do with 2 things - Being Happy and 100 days.

Do you think it is easy for you to be happy for 100 continuous days? I think, it is! But is it really? That's what I am going to find out. What makes me happy and what inspires me to be jolly ^_^

This is what the link said and I happily agreed :D
  • every day submit a picture of what made you happy.
  • It can be anything from a meet-up with a friend to a very tasty cake in the nearby coffee place, from a feeling of being at home after a hard day to a favor you did to a stranger.
  • Tweet it, Insta it or FB it. You can even email it (how cool is that!)
#100happyday challenge is for you - not for anyone else.
It is not a happiness competition or a showing off contest. If you try to please / make others jealous via your pictures - you lose without even starting. Same goes for cheating.

Read to find all about it and please do take the challenge. Not for anyone else BUT for yourself - http://100happydays.com/

Kisses to the team behind this! :*
I have taken this challenge starting today and will not only tweet it but will also blog about it ^_^

2 comments:

Shirley Andrews said...

I enjoyed reading your poost

Shirley Andrews said...

Awesomme blog you have here