11 August 2013

A dash of colors in my room with Jabong.com

So the last week in the midst of heavy to very heavy rains in Mumbai, I did some shopping sitting comfily in my bed from Jabong.com. Like always I didn't know what I have to buy but I had to buy. After hours of browsing, opening new tabs and want/Don't want I zeroed in on a beautiful bed-sheet which I was adamant will add a dash of lovely colors to my room. So I bought, paid and like always didn't have to wait for weeks for my parcel but only 3 days.

Sometimes I wonder how do they deliver so fast! #JamesBondMusicGoingInMyMind :P


Let's see what I bought, shall we?





I have bought this bedsheet from the collection of "Home Basics" collection available at Jabong
See the collection of Bed sheets HERE



What took my notice is the color. The beautiful hues of Pink, Blue and Yellow - enough to lift your mood on a gloomy monsoon day, isn't it?
Let's see how it looks where it should be.



Do you think it does justice? I personally liked it.

Product Specifications:
Bed Sheet (230x250 cms)

2 Pillow covers (46x69+5 cms)
All this for a good price of 799/- only.
There are many colors and others options available! Do check: HERE

The time of festivals has just begun, go and get some new colors for your room and be ready to welcome the smiles of all the guests who will turn up home :)

I did little more shopping and not just this bed sheet, post to be up soooooon <3

Upto 60% Off on Bags on Jabong!

0 comments: