16 December 2012

My Entry for Shoppers Stop Perfect look :)

With lots of weddings going around and a festival season, it is important for you to dress up best! :)
Here is my ensemble for the Indiblogger + Shoppers Stop Perfect Look Contest;




1) ESPRIT Timewear - Ladies Watch - Slide Black
A trendy and eye catching design. Classic Black and white :)

2) Kashish Brasso Saree
A beautiful ethnic apparel

3) Pretty Women Chain
I really loved this chain

4) Lucera Silver CZ Ring
This ring complements western as well as traditional moods of a women

A contemporary designed, lovely earring

6) Haute Curry - Ladies Footwear
A comfortable and beautiful sandal

7) Haute Curry Clutch
The Rose took my heart :)

The blog post is an entry for Indiblogger and Shoppers Stop's Perfect Look Contest.
Here is the link to participate: http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=69
You can shop for these items on: 
www.shoppersstop.com


Do let me know how it is :)
Love
Megha

0 comments: