25 June 2017

Garnier Fructis – Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I woke up to incessant rains this morning and let me tell you, I was really happy to welcome it. Considering the bad weather we have been living in since the past few months, when it rained a minute and left hours of treacherous heat and sun behind. It is not only our skin and inner health that requires attention but also our hair. Pollution has gone up as well and so has the unhygienic conditions around us. How do you take care of yourself midst all this?


My hair has been on a downhill since quite some time. Apart from my regular Oriflame Shampoo, I also use Garnier Fructis which kicks in my hair and moisturises it quite well.

What the product claims
Fructis Triple Nutrition's triple restoring action formula, infused with 3 oils: Avocado, Olive, Almond, intensely transforms dry to very dry hair with 3X nourishing moisture* for stronger, smoother, shinier hair. No weigh down. No greasy feel. 



The product comes with a flip cap. Bottle is easy to hold and carry. The fragrance is like other Fructis shampoos. In this weather, when all the sweat builds up in the hair, this shampoo works really well in removing the oil and dirt off my scalp.



Since I shampoo only once or max twice a week, needing a shampoo which fairs quick is only fair.

Pros:
  • Controls frizzy hair
  • Conditions
  • Good fragrance which stays for 2 days sometimes
  • Hair feels softer
Cons:
  • Runny texture
Do tell me if you pick this one off the shelf. Don't forget to take care of your mane this Monsoon :)

Love,

0 comments: