15 April 2016

Say YES to love: Oriflame Love Potion Review

Want to know what’s going to up your game this summer? This sensuous offering from Oriflame is sure to catch your attention.


Product Claims: Pure passion is yours with Love Potion Eau de Parfum. Set the mood for a night of passion with this seductive oriental scent and succumb to an irresistible awakening to the pleasures of the body.



Fragrance:
  • Top Notes: Ginger, Indian spices
  • Middle Notes: Cocoa flowers, Tangerine, Lily, Vanilla
  • Base Notes: Tonka bean, Sandalwood
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Aqua, Parfum, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Limonene, coumarin,  Zingiber, officinale oil, Geraniol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Theobromoa Cacao Extract, Zingiber Officinale extract, Sorbitol 

I have never really been a perfume person. In the past 25 years of my existence, I have bought a perfume only once. Most of the times, I borrow perfumes from my sister and rest of the times, I go by my body moisturiser and a body mist. So, what made me get this one?


The first reason of buying this perfume bottle was its beautiful shape. A round pot base with a plastic cap, in dark red hue is a treat to apply. However, one has to be really careful while handling the bottle and not hold it with the cap as it might get loosened and fall.


The scent is a beautiful mix of sweet spicy and woody notes. Floral and feminine, the perfume does make it to my Must have party accessory. Even though the perfume fragrance doesn’t stay on for more than 3 hours, it is sure to guarantee you a pampered and romantic evening.

Price: 2499/- for 50 ML

Try for yourself, today!

Love,

0 comments: