11 July 2014

Monsoon date with Inorbit Mall #TipTipBarsaFashion

Few weeks back I had a perfect monsoon date with Fashion at Inorbit Mall, Malad. Four Fashion bloggers including me were selected to create a perfect monsoon look and enjoy our shopping experience #TipTipBarsaFashion. Now, who would say No to shopping? not me..


This is what I wore to the Event, love my Jumpsuit!

(L-R- Zubi, Myself, Karishma Rawat and Bhawna Ahuja)
We were given a shopping budget of 5K to put up a monsoon look by spending smart, creating the look in least time and money. We started off, the time given was 90 minutes, well yes... not fair, right? Sigh.

There was no limit on which brands to shop from and you can imagine how difficult it would have been for us! Inorbit Malad is a hub of shopping destination with innumerable brands. 



After a lot of running from shop to shop with the help of fellow bloggers (Esp. Zubi) and friend Sudeep.
Here's what I threw in together to create my carefree comfy colorful Monsoon Look.


After completing our look, we moved to Clinque to learn about Monsoon skin care and makeup. How amazing! :)
Little details on daily skin regime according to skin types were taken care of along with individual queries. 





Post the session, we received a goodie bag with free samples from Clinique. I love the lipstick shade, was looking for the same since days! Like it?




Happy Shopping faces :D Wheee
I have always been quite shy of facing the camera but did face it that day with all smiles; thanks to the wonderful team behind this event! Amazing brands and shopping options at Inorbit made the experience unforgettable. 

You can check out the amazing video too :D




My Look

Only India Top - 1495/-

Only India bottoms - Stripe Pants - 1695/-
Only India Flip flops - 599/- (One on one free)
Earings - Shopper's Stop -150/-
Bracelet - 150/-



The next post will be an outfit post in this look created above :)
Stay tuned...



0 comments: