31 August 2013

Write a letter to the "Future YOU"

Try this once. this would lift you up for sure.
Write a letter to the "Future YOU", yeah you read it right. 


Write it and keep it somewhere safe or just give it your mom and ask her never to open and return it to you only when you hit a certain age when you want to read it. 
You can write about your current life or write like - I hope I am doing this in this year, have this or to be on a positive note write what good you have in this year and the bad you are eliminating :) 
Its gonna be amazing, try it :)

Love <3

2 comments:

Sakuranko said...

Oh this is a really sweet blog!

Now i´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´I hope you join to my Giveaway!

www.sakuranko.com

I want invite you to Join to my Firmoo Giveaway for win 1 pair of Glasses or Sunglasses. You choose the model!

Megha Shrimali said...

Thanks alot Sakuranko xx