29 April 2013

Ready for a Ride?

Ready for a Ride?



Black top, $10 / Hudson stretch skinny jeans, $245 / Naturalizer real leather boots, $245 / Shaun Leane rose gold bangle, $9,130 / Moscot eyewear / Meredith Wendell

May be the next time you are on the road and in for a bike ride, consider this Polyvore Set. High on Fashion, High on Life!
Personally I love Black and feel the most comfortable in Jeans, so they are totally IN for me!
For those endless Road trips! ;) B-)
Are you ready for a Ride?

3 comments:

Kanchan Advani said...

ALWAYS READY FOR A RIDE :)

Miss Makeup Magpie said...

LOVE those sunglasses! They're retro! xx

Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

Kay Baninibeauty said...

I love black too plus it's slimming so I don't feel so bad, those jeans look great but pricey o_o Thank you for your comment on my blog, you have a lovely blog :)
Kay.
www.baninibeauty.com