29 August 2012

Happy Onam (:

Wishing all the readers and Keralites, a very Happy Onam :)

Oh Lord! My college is giving me nightmares and no time for myself. Hectic and tiring.
As I was rushing to catch my morning train I saw this really beautiful Flower Rangoli on my station. Every year Keralite Community of my area make this huge rangoli in the station premises. As I was in a rush I could not click pictures in the morning but managed to get the same at night. Here are the pictures :)






I simply love these Rangolis :) 
I took these two pictures from my friend - 



Onam is the biggest festival of the year in India's southern state of Kerala.
Much of Kerala's culture is showcased during Onam festivities.
 


Such Rangolis define the color and splendor of this festival!

Do share with me what you did today :)
Happy Onam once again! <3 

3 comments:

delicate said...

thanks buddy...u made my day....i wish i could hav come to the station to c the flower carpet.

a said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megha said...

Hi Delicate :)
I am glad I could make your day ^_^
Happy Onam :)
Thank you for dropping by!