15 February 2012

Life... as we know it :)


Some of my favourite Quotations on the Journey we call 'Life';



“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” 
― Mae West

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” 
― Robert Frost


“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.” 
― Woody Allen


"Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
- Hans Christian Andersen


“Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.” 
― Nicholas SparksAt First Sight


"Life is simple, it's just not easy."

"My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot."
- Ashleigh Brilliant


"I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer."
~Jim Carrey



"My formula for living is quite simple.  I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night.  In between, I occupy myself as best I can."
~Cary Grant


"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance."

'If you stop struggling, then you stop life."
~Huey Newton


"Sometimes questions are more important than answers."
~Nancy Willard


"You can hope for a miracle in your life, or you can realize that your life is the miracle."
~Robert Brault


"It takes a while, but eventually you realize that limiting your horizons to your own selfish interests limits your horizons."

0 comments: